Virtual Army Careers Centre
Did you know that the British Army can help students fund their university education?
For those wanting an Army career, there are a range of sponsorship options – with greater funding available for music, medicine, nursing and STEM subjects. Find out more
Register with Pathway-CTM to receive updates about careers talks related to your interested sectors and work experience opportunities.
- School Leaver 200 – Publication featuring the 200 most popular employers for school leavers
- Liverpool City Region Growth Company – Careers Hub
- Careers In Rail – Success at School have provided a thorough guide to career options within the rail industry.
- Be More – Apprenticeship information in the Liverpool City Region
- Creating Careers – Get a step ahead with the LCR Careers Hub
- Not Going To Uni – Information about alternatives to the standard university route for school and college leavers
- Future Learn – Researching a career? Want to know the training, qualifications and experience most associated with it? Future Learn Careers has got you.
- BBC Bitesize Careers – Information and advice about careers from BBC Bitesize
- Aspire – Upreach – a downloadable booklet about all post-18 options, including university and apprenticeships, plus top careers to consider and student finance
- Royal Navy – Information about the different careers available within the Royal Navy
- In2MedSchool – In2MedSchool is a Widening Participation initiative which provides free 1-to-1 ongoing mentoring for students aspiring to study Medicine. Mentors are medical students and junior doctors from all over the UK wanting to give back to their communities.